We are accepting applications for Energy Assistance. Please call (203) 748-5422 for a phone interview and to receive an application information.
How is eligibility determined?
|Household Size||Gross Annual Income|
June 30, 2022 is the last day to submit an application for the Connecticut Energy Assistance Program (CEAP)
and the Low Income Home Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP).
CAAWC will be accepting applications for the season of 2021-2022 the following ways:
In-Person, Over The Phone, Email, Mail and Pick Up at Office
- Fuel delivery or authorizations deadline is Tuesday, May 24, 2022.
- Last day to submit deliverable fuel bills will be Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
- The last day that a household can apply to establish it’s eligibility for benefits is Thursday, June 30, 2022.
- Electric, Natural Gas, Oil, Kerosene, Wood, and Wood Pellets CAAWC will be taking applications until June 30, 2022, the link below is where you can find the application to submit with the backup documents for processing.
- Categorical eligibility has been expanded for households:
o Bill-payers who receive one or more of the following: Refugee Cash Assistance; State Supplement for the Aged, Blind, or Disabled; or Temporary Family Assistance (TFA) are eligible for a Level 1 benefit
Energy Assistance Program and Water Assistance Program
Below is the link to apply for the Energy Assistance Program and the Water Assistance Program for the towns covered by The Community Action Agency of Western Connecticut, inc. You can either apply online or call our office to set up an appointment, the deadline to apply is June 30, 2022.
What can I do to help?
Community family give back day! Free to all! Saturday, August 20th, 2022, 12pm-4pm Lathon Wider Community Center 34 Woodland Ave, Stamford, CT 06902 Book Bag and School Supplies Giveaways Dance Team Health & Wellness Information Story Telling Gift Bags Kids...
New classes coming soon! Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Indesign The Community Action Agency of Western Connecticut, Inc 34 Woodland Avenue, Suite 109 Register Now! Call (203) 602-8833, ext. 301 Contact Us: Betty Ann McCree (203) 602-8833 ext. 302,...