We are accepting applications for Energy Assistance. Please call (203) 748-5422 for a phone interview and to receive an application information.
How is eligibility determined?
|Household Size||Gross Annual Income|
- Applications will be accepted through Tuesday, June 15, 2021 (read Governor Lamont’s news release here).
- Fuel delivery authorizations will occur through May 20, 2021.
- Categorical eligibility has been expanded for households:
o Bill-payers who receive one or more of the following: Refugee Cash Assistance; State Supplement for the Aged, Blind, or Disabled; or Temporary Family Assistance (TFA) are eligible for a Level 1 benefit
o Bill-payers who receive SNAP are eligible for a Level 4 benefit
- The Liquid Assets Test is suspended for the remainder of the 2020-2021 CEAP program year.
- If you were previously denied due to Liquid Assets, contact your CAA to reapply
- Risk Assessments for Safety Net benefits are suspended for the remainder of the 2020-2021 CEAP program year.
What can I do to help?
Monday — Thursday 9:00am - 1:00pm Classes begin January 25, 2021 34 Woodland Ave, Stamford, CT 06902 *New Student Registration* Call 203- 977-8823 to Register Download Full Flyer
Tuesday, November 17th 2020 at 4:00pm. Join us online via Zoom. To access the Zoom meeting link, please call Merline Rosado at (203) 744-4700, ext. 127 or contact her via email at email@example.com. Download Flyer