• Supervise designated groups of children
• Prepare various materials for activities
• Assist in the physical upkeep of the center and its equipment and supplies
• Contribute ideas to program planning
• Maintain records as indicated
• Share with the Director/Head teacher/Lead teacher or other designated staff pertinent information obtained with contact with parents
• Following and Assisting the Lead Teacher with classroom practices – room arrangement, lesson plans, daily schedules, routines, and transitions to assure their adherence to program policies
• Attend and participate in conferences, workshops, and designated community meetings as needed
• Learn to use program and community resources to develop the group program
• She/he will assist the Head/Lead Teacher in meeting the day to day needs of the children
Community Action Agency of Western Connecticut is looking for a full time Teacher Aide who shall have the personal qualities to work with children under her/his supervision and the ability to relate to parents, staff and the community in which the children live. She/he should present evidence of pursuing further preparation in Early Childhood.
No Fields Found.